Signs of iPhone 4S coming to Globe Telecoms persists when a supposed to be leaked order page for the iPhone 4S replied to those who regist...
Signs of iPhone 4S coming to Globe Telecoms persists when a supposed to be leaked order page for the iPhone 4S replied to those who registered online. CTB reports that a reply email was sent after the completion of the said online form.
The mail includes information about the necessary documents for the application of the soon-to-be announced plan. However, it is very “imminent” that Globe will drop the word anytime soon because we are expecting this latest version of iPhone on the first or second week of December.
However, if you’re frenzied about getting the iPhone 4S, maybe this reply email could help you prepare the necessary documents after the jump.
We thank you very much for your interest to avail of Globe services.We would like to re-confirm receipt of your online postpaid application form for iphone 4s.Currently, your application is on pending status as we need the following requirements from you.
(note that requirements must be issued within the Philippines and that subscriber lives in the Philippines ):
1st Time Subscribers:
· Any one of the following proofs of identification (front & back copy) bearing signature / authorized signatory (SSS, company ID, Driver’s license, Passport, etc).
· One latest proof of billing (could be any bill under your name such as Credit card statement, utility billing, etc.
· One proof of financial document (could be 1 month computerized latest pay slip, certificate of employment indicating your designation and income, 2 mos. Credit card statement with a minimum credit limit of 20K, ITR, etc)
*** Requirements for 1st Time Subscribers working under BPO’s/ Call Centers , including payment set-up:
*** BPO/CALL CENTERS with 2 years and above of tenure at present employer is exempted
Existing Subscribers Wireless Mobile Postpaid Subscribers:
· Any one of the following proofs of identification (SSS, company ID, Driver’s license, Passport, etc)
· Proof of billing (waived, if preferred billing address for new line application is the same as existing account