After the Facebook’s chat design update , many die-hard FB chatters complained about the difficulty of the chat feature. Well, there’s a way...
After the Facebook’s chat design update, many die-hard FB chatters complained about the difficulty of the chat feature. Well, there’s a way to ease the tension in that area. You can actually, try to reconfigure your chatbox to be on the left side of you Mozilla Firefox browser. In case you haven’t tried this one, then dig in.
1. Click on the Bookmarks in the Menu Buttons and find the New Bookmark (or Unsorted Bookmarks if you’re using the Firefox 6.0 version)
2. Click Organize and select New Bookmark
3. Type the following in the bookmarks manager window or New Bookmark window.
· Name: Facebook Chat
· Location: http://www.facebook.com/presence/popout.php
· Check the check box of the “Load This Bookmark in Sidebar”
4. Launch new Firefox Window and click the Facebook Chat in the Bookmarks, then FB chat will appear in your sidebar.
You’re now ready to use the FB chat in the sidebar. If you have any questions, please post it in the comments section and I’ll try to reply in all of your queries. Best Regards Geeks.