Huawei Watch D is the first medical-grade smartwatch that enables wrist-type ECG and blood pressure monitoring anywhere in real-time.
The search for the new must-have smartwatch is over as HUAWEI Philippines opens the first sale for the HUAWEI Watch D. It's the first medical-grade smartwatch that brings the convenience of health monitoring to consumers’ wrists, enabling wrist-type ECG and blood pressure monitoring anywhere in real-time.
The presence of high-resolution pressure sensor, feedback pressure control circuit, and low-flow airway allows users to keep track of health and prevent any health and medical problems that may arise. Adding to this, the HUAWEI Watch D is also equipped with an ECG high-performance sensor module that supports recording ECG data and immediately generating ECG reports, and even alerts every time an abnormal heart rate is detected.
This new and intensive health assistant also supports features like scientific sleep monitoring, all-day SpO2 monitoring, skin temperature detection, stress monitoring, and can be a fitness ally with 70+ workout modes to try. The worry of missing a beat is also not in line, as it can last 7 days of long battery life, for that undisturbed health monitoring capabilities.
HUAWEI Watch D Specs
- 1.64-inch 456 x 280 pixels AMOLED color screen, 326 PPI
- Full screen touch + side button (HOME button, HEALTH button)
- GPS, NFC, Bluetooth v5.1
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Temperature sensor, Differential pressure sensor, Hall sensor
- Black Fluoroelastomer Strap
- Graphite Black Aluminium Watch Case
- 51 x 38 x 13.6 mm, 40.9 g
- IP68 waterproof level
- Wireless charging with integrated charging cradle
- System requirements: Android 6.0 or later, HarmonyOS 2 or later, iOS 12.0 or later