realme officially launched the Narzo 50 Pro 5G which is part of the new Narzo 50 5G series that's positioned to be a gaming line of smartphones.
realme officially launched today the realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G in the Indian market. The device is part of the new Narzo 50 5G series which is positioned to be a gaming line of smartphones.
The Narzo 50 Pro 5G flaunts a 6.4" FHD+ AMOLED display with support for up to 90Hz screen refresh rate. Apart from that, it also features 1,000 nits peak brightness level and an in-screen fingerprint reader with heart rate monitoring support.
It's powered by MediaTek Dimensity 920 SoC built on a 6nm process. The chipset is paired with 6/8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 storage. For mobile gamers, the Vapor Chamber Cooling System is a very welcome feature for better thermal management.
In terms of camera, the Narzo 50 Pro 5G is equipped with a triple rear camera system, consisting of a 48MP, f/1.79 Samsung S5KGM1ST sensor, 8MP, f/2.2, 119.7˚ ultrawide, and 2MP, f/2.4 macro lens. The camera features include a 48MP Mode, Ultra Steady Video, Night Mode, Panoramic view, Portrait Mode, HDR, Ultra wide, Ultra macro, Chroma Boost, Dual-View Video, Street Mode, and more. On the flip-side is a 16MP, f/2.4 aperture selfie shooter with a punch-hole design.
The phone comes with dual-5G support for unimpeded access to 5G networks and packs a juicy 5000 mAh battery capacity on top of a slim and light body. When running out of battery, there's also the 33W Dart charger, which according to realme, charges the phone from 0 to 50% in just 31 minutes.
Other notable features include a dynamic RAM expansion tech, dual speakers powered by Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res audio, as well as an in-display fingerprint sensor. The Narzo 50 Pro 5G ships with Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12. It's available in two colorways - Hyper Black and Hyper Blue.
realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Price
- 6GB + 128GB – ₹21,999 (converted to P14,829 as of this writing)
- 8GB + 128GB – ₹23,999 (converted to P16,177)
realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Specs
- 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 1080 x 2400 pixels @ 411 ppi density, 90Hz, 90.8% STB ratio, 1,000 nits peak, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- MediaTek Dimensity 920 (6 nm)
- 2.5GHz Octa-core CPU
- Mali-G68 MC4
- 6/8GB RAM + 128GB ROM, UFS 2.2
- Triple rear cameras: 48MP, f/1.79, 26mm main with PDAF + 8MP, f/2.2, 119.7˚ ultrawide + 2MP, f/2.4 macro | LED Flash
- 16MP, f/2.4, 26mm front camera
- 1080p@30fps videos
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual SIM (Nano)
- 5G, 4G/LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6
- Bluetooth v5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C 2.0
- Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- Realme UI 3.0, based on Android 12
- 160.2 x 73.3 x 7.99 mm, 181 grams
- Li-Po 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- Hyper Blue, Hyper Black