vivo officially enters the tablet category with its newly launched Android Tablet, the vivo Pad, powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1.
vivo officially introduces its first-ever tablet, the vivo Pad, which is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. The Android tablet sports an 11-inch 2.5K WQXGA IPS display with 120Hz refresh rate, dual rear camera setup, quad speakers, and 8040mAh battery with fast charging capability. It also dons an aluminum body, that's just 6.6mm thick.
Given the tablet's specs and features, plus its support for stylus and keyboard, vivo is positioning the vivo Pad as a premium productivity device. Price starts at CNY 2,499.
vivo Pad Specs
- 11-inch 2.5K WQXGA (2560 x 1600p) IPS LCD display, 120Hz, 16:10 ratio, HDR10+, Dolby Vision support
- Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- Octa-core (1x3.2GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 3.1
- Dual rear camera: 13MP f/2.2 Main + 8MP f/2.2 112˚ Ultrawide
- Front camera: 8MP f/2.2 + 3D ToF sensor
- Videos: Up to 4K@30fps (rear), 1080p@30fps (front)
- Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos support
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6
- Bluetooth v5.2
- USB Type-C, OTG; magnetic connector
- OriginOS HD, based on Android 12
- Stylus Support
- 253.2 x 164.7 x 6.6mm, 489 grams
- 8040mAh battery, 44W Fast Charging with reverse charging, USB Power Delivery
- Azure Blue, Deep Space Grey