Shopee now lets you pay COD purchases using ShopeePay, with up to 20% cashback! Learn how to make contactless payments for your COD orders.
Shopee now offers another safe and rewarding method to pay for your cash-on-delivery (COD) orders using the ShopeePay’s Scan to Pay feature.
Here’s a guide on how to pay COD purchases in Shopee using ShopeePay.
- Choose Cash on Delivery (COD) as a mode of payment and Shopee Xpress as a shipping option when checking out an item.
- Inform the Shopee Xpress rider about the preference to pay COD via ShopeePay.
- Click ShopeePay wallet and choose “Scan”.
- Scan the QR code of the Shopee Xpress rider.
- Input the needed transaction order amount and your ShopeePay PIN.
- Enjoy 20% cashback once payment is complete.
ShopeePay: Safe, Easy, Secure Payments
The pandemic has pushed a lot of Filipinos to opt for cashless transactions more than ever. The total transaction value of digital payments in the country expects to show an annual growth rate of 16.40%. This will amount to 28 billion US dollars by 2025.
With more Filipinos maximizing the potential of mobile wallets, ShopeePay aims to make it easier and secure for people turning to digital payment methods. With ShopeePay, users can venture into new opportunities, whether it’s for personal or business purposes.
ShopeePay Scan to Pay Feature
By using Scan to Pay with Shopee Xpress, Shopee users can check the parcel first to see if the order is correct and in good condition before paying for it. In addition, payment is contactless. This ensures the safety of both the buyers and riders in order to reduce potential health risks.
Up to 20% cashback
To make users' experiences even more rewarding, users who pay for their online purchases with ShopeePay through QR code scanning can get up to 20% cashback. This promo runs until June 10 only.