Bayad Center, in partnership with leading software solutions firm, MultiSys, has recently launched the new version of the Bayad Center App in a bid to make digital financial services even more accessible and promote cashless payments in the Philippines.
Manny L. Tuason, President and CEO of CIS Bayad Center, Inc. said that the app offers a more convenient way of settling one's obligations. Likewise, users will be able to pay government contributions and fees, professional license fees, even traffic violation tickets in the comfort of their homes.
List of partner government offices in Bayad Center App:
- DFA (Philippine Passport)
- Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines (IPO)
- Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA)
- Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA)
- NBI (Clearance Certificate)
- NSO (PSA Birth Certificate)
- National Historical Commission of the Philippines (NHCP)
- National Home Mortgage Finance Corporation (NHMFC)
- National Housing Authority
- PAG-IBIG (Employer, HDMF, OFW,)
- PhilHealth (Employer, International, Individual)
- Pilipinas Teleserv (SEC Express)
- POEA (OEC)
- TIEZA (Travel Tax)
The digital load wallet can be funded over the counter in Bayad Center branch, USSC, LBC, Villarica, etc. Likewise, users can fund with their banks, e.g. BDO, MBTC, UnionBank, Eastwest, etc. via bills payment, over-the-counter / cash deposit, and bank transfer.
Mr. Tuason also adds that their collaboration with MultiSys will continue as the app is set to add new services combining the different ride-hailing, food & parcel delivery, lodging & vehicle rental, and even travel booking apps, into one lifestyle super app.
The Bayad Center App is now available both on the App Store for iOS users and Google Play Store for Android users.