This is what you've all been waiting for! Xiaomi Mi 3 will go on sale at 12 noon of June 26 for PHP10,599 only. There are only 3000 units available as reported by its online partner, Lazada.
Mi 3 is Xiaomi's highest performing smartphone, consistently ranked at the top of industry benchmarks since its first launch. Its Android-based platform — MIUI — is a live operating system constantly improving with weekly software updates. MIUI is incredibly intuitive while at the same time offers power users a high degree of customization.
- 5-inch Full HD 1080p IPS LCD
- Quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB
- f2.2 13-megapixel rear camera with dual- LED flash
- HSPA+ up to 42Mbps
- 3050mAh internal battery
“We're excited to launch Mi 3 in the Philippines, our third market in Southeast Asia after Singapore and Malaysia,” said Hugo Barra, VP of Xiaomi Global.
The sale date and exact price will be announced later. On the day of the sale, users should visit Mi.com, where they will find a direct link to the Mi 3 product page of the selling partner Lazada. The popular online marketplace will offer:
- 4 methods of payment: Cash on delivery, credit and debit cards (Visa/MasterCard), MegaLink and PayPal.
- Delivery in 1-3 working days for Metro Manila and 3-10 working days for provincial orders
- Customer support for order fulfillment and delivery at (02) 795 8900 (8am to 9pm weekdays and 9am to 6pm on weekends and public holidays)
Xiaomi will also offer world-class service and support including the following:
- 7 service centers across the Philippines
- 53 convenient drop-off locations for those not near a service center
- Dedicated customer support hotline available 9am-6pm daily, 7 days a week
All further information about the launch, including price, date of sale and customer support phone number, will be shared on the Mi Philippines Facebookpage.
To give you the sample picture quality of its 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, check out photos below.
Xiaomi Mi3 Specifications:
144 x 73.6 x 8.1mm, 145g
5-inch, IPS LCD Full HD display at 1080x1920p, 441ppi
2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB quad-core processor
Adreno 330 GPU
2GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory
13MP rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, dual-LED
2MP front-facing camera
1080p HD video recording
GPS + GLONASS, AGPS
Android 4.4.2 KitKat w/ MIUI version 5
Li-Ion 3050mAh battery
Available in Mettalic gray