A pple releases new minor update that could substantially fix essential bug issues in your iDevices. The iOS 5.1.1 is released two mo...
Apple releases new minor update that could substantially fix essential bug issues in your iDevices. The iOS 5.1.1 is released two months after the major iOS 5.1 update. This update enhances HDR options for photos taken in lockscreen mode. Plus, thenew iPad will have bug fixes in switching from 2G to 3G process. Airplay video playback issue-fix will also be in the box. Syncing with Safari bookmarks and Reading List has also been improved, plus the “Unable to Purchase” prompt was taken aback.
So, how to have this extra 0.0.1 update in your iOS 5.1? It’s just easy as hooking up to iTunes, or if you’re via WiFi just go to Setting > General > Software Update in your devices. It tried it over 3G and it won’t work (well, it’s not over the air anyways). File size is 54.5 MB. Same rule applies, hit us with your comments after right the update (Hehe…we kid).
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where 'Unable to purchase' alert could be displayed after successful purchase